Week 7, Day 6

In early April 2018, I spent a week switching to a low-carb, high-fat diet focused mostly on eating vegetables for carbohydrates and moderate protein. During this week, I kept thinking about the ketogenic diet. A blogger friend from years and years ago had used it and since then, it had become so popular that even people out of the blogging world knew about MCT oils and keto. I kept thinking...what if this is the one? What if this is a change that can actually help me address my eating issues and my health goals? Many people have amazing transformations from keto and more and more research supports how keto helps the body heal.




Now, I'm almost to my 8th week eating keto. Having lost over 20 pounds and increasing my mental clarity and energy, I want to share the resources I used to get started, recipes and meal plans from my busy grad school life, and balanced, even-keeled perspectives on how to blend a nourishing, real food focus with the tenets of the ketogenic lifestyle.

To learn more about the products I use, you can visit my Supplements page and subscribe to emails to receive my upcoming updates. Thanks for being here!

Comments